COMBINES ACTIVE LIFESTYLES WITH WORRY FREE LIVING
Richland Place Continuing Care Retirement Community
An initial entry fee and monthly service fee entitles residents to one chef-prepared meal a day served in the Richland Place dining room, weekly housekeeping and linen service, regularly scheduled transportation, 24-hour security, medical alert system, planned social engagements, guaranteed healthcare, and more.
What is Independent Retirement Living?
- It is for active people 55 or older.
- It is a secure and stress-free environment.
- It is an energetic community lifestyle.
- It is service oriented.
- It is extended living spaces such as guestrooms, library, study, billiards room, lounge and a private dining room.
- It is a busy social life with new friends.
- It is an emergency call system in every apartment.
- It is assurance of health care with 360 days in the health center at no extra cost if needed.
- It is peace of mind for you and your family.
Richland Place Homes
Richland Place homes are uniquely designed to reflect your individual style ranging in size from 740-2700 square feet. Homes are simply elegant. Recessed fixtures offer comfortable lighting without distracting from your personal decorating taste. Nine-foot ceilings and crown moldings provide polish and depth.
- All apartment homes have newly renovated kitchen and bathrooms and include carpet and paint colors of your choice
- Stove, refrigerator with icemaker, microwave, disposal, and dishwasher are provided and maintained
- Emergency pull-cord system in each bedroom and bathroom
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Fire alarm, smoke detector and sprinkler heads throughout each apartment home
- Balconies or patios
- 3 elevators conveniently located throughout Richland Place