About Richland Place
- Our first Residents began moving into Richland in 1993. The Health Center opened in 1992.
- We are a not-for-profit organization managed by National Healthcare Corporation (NHC) out of Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
- Richland Place has a Board of Directors with three residents serving as active members.
- Richland Place has a Resident Council that meets monthly.
- There are 137 apartments and approximately 165 residents.
- Our Health Center has 131 licensed beds (Skilled Nursing Care, Rehab, Intermediate Care, and General Inpatient Hospice).
Richland Place Life Care Package
An initial entry fee and monthly service fee entitles residents to weekly housekeeping and linen service, meals served in the Richland Place Restaurant, regularly scheduled transportation, in-home security, medical alert system, planned social engagements, guaranteed healthcare, and more.